These are unsettling times we are living through right now, unprecedented and frightening. We here at NMJ have been, like everyone, keeping abreast of all new developments and responding accordingly. We want to reassure our customers of what this means to us from a practical level, but also want to try and spread some light and share some of our musings on how we can best get through this time together, because we are all in this together, and we will get through it together.
Our current in-store and general business practices to ensure the safety of all of our customers and staff:
- At this stage, our showroom is open as normal. We strongly encourage booking an appointment, especially for Saturdays as in line with government advice we will be minimising the number of clients in the showroom at any one time to ensure safe distance for our retail team members as well as the best possible service. If you choose not to make an appointment, please be patient with us while we manage this (and enjoy a coffee on us at our favourite local coffee shop!)
- We have trained our retail staff on how best to maintain not only yours, but their health and safety as our number one priority. We will be sanitising our appointment rooms - including desks, chairs, door handles etc in between appointments, and our team members will be sanitising their hands between clients. We may also ask you to sanitise your own hands before handling jewellery or starting your appointment, hand sanitiser is available in both consultation rooms and in our showroom. We will have our air purifying system running in our showroom to ensure efficient cycling of healthy air in our showroom and consultation spaces. We will be having our studio and showroom professionally cleaned more regularly than our usual weekly cycle, to ensure hygiene in the space. For now, we won’t be greeting you with a handshake, but we will still be as welcoming as always.
- Any clients who are unwell or who have recently been overseas are asked not to visit the showroom. We can happily look after you via an online Zoom consultation rather than an in store consultation at this time.
- If you have arranged to pick-up a piece but no longer wish to do so, or you are unwell, please contact us to arrange for your piece to be delivered.
- If you hare an upcoming bespoke consultation but would prefer to have your conversation online via Zoom, we can absolutely arrange this.
- If you currently have a piece on order with us via our online store or bespoke service, please know that production is continuing as normal and there are no delayed on production times at present.
- You can still of course shop online with us, and our customer service team and here to help more than ever.
Please contact us at:
(02) 9443 2426.
Customer Care Hours:
Mon - Fri 9:30am - 4:30pm