One of a Kind

Through Umber | Gold in Quartz

$2,501 USD
Metal: Yellow Gold
Metal Carat:
  • Metal

    Yellow Gold

    A classic and timeless metal, yellow gold is revered for its rich, vibrant hue. Courtesy of its warm and luxurious appearance, many cultures historically imagined gold to represent the sun, and its durability makes it a preferred material for ceremonial pieces.

    70 per cent of the gold that we use in our creations is recycled Australian gold, with just 30 per cent newly mined. Of the latter figure, 86 per cent is confirmed as Australian mined, and the remaining 14 per cent is blended. We harness this blended portion predominantly for our clasps, earring backs and findings.

Size: M
Resizing limited. Email for resizing enquiries.

Ready for immediate dispatch

A truly special stone is framed by a fluid, sweeping band which suspends the stone in space, and leans into an asymmetrical form. Accented by a small scattering of hand formed beads on one side, and an Argyle origin champagne diamond on the other, this piece is a balanced expression of form, highlighting the intense beauty of this one of a kind Gold in Quartz stone.

These stones require an elevated level of care, with considered wear encouraged. As special care stones, they are not advised to be worn as an engagement ring. Due to the organically formed natural gold patterning, there is an element of fragility and stones should be protected from impact.


Shop our feed